Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Tuesday Treats

This collection celebrates the rich colors of autumn all in watercolor effect. Enjoy the beautiful elements, papers, and extra sets in Hello Fall.  The page kit is $2 and the extra sets are only $1 each!  

Free this week in my store are my Hello Fall Frames!

Crazy Days September is filled with weird days you may not have even heard of. Grab your camera and take everyday pictures of fun and silly things and then scrap these crazy days during September or on any day of the year! This collection is all about creating memories for yourself and your family and scrapping them!  All the sets in this collection are on sale this week!

All of my completed albums at Etsy are on sale, and my 3 nicest albums are now 40% off!  Keep in mind, too, that all sales from my store that are $35 or more are also Free Shipping!  With the cost of mailing packages these days, that saves you a bunch.  I'm happy to cover the costs to get my creations in your hands.  I have one each available today.  

To see all of my store, click HERE.  Then to see all of my albums, go to Albums and Gifts in the left column. Thanks so much for looking at my albums and at my store!


#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn        

No comments: