Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Tuesday Treats


National Scrapbook Day is as good a time as any to discount my designs for you!  Almost all of my designs at My Memories are now priced at 50%.  Stock up on favorites you passed up before.  Enjoy!

From kids doing tricks in the yard to our competition teams, Our Little Gymnast is the perfect collection to show off your gymnastic photos. This collection was created in honor of our own little gymnast, Olivia, and since yesterday was her birthday, I chose this kit for my $2 special this week!  The page kit is only $2, and the matching packs are $1 each through Wednesday.

Free this week in my store are Our Little Gymnast Extras.
What's more fun than a pink elephant and a blue/green lion? Maybe a purple tiger? A super cute mix of rainbow colors and the jungle animals we all love, Rainbow Safari gives you the most adorable papers and elements for your pages!   All sets are on sale, and you'll save the most with the bundle and get a FREE Quick Page - 65% off through Sunday, May 7! 


#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn   

No comments: