Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tuesday Treats and End of Summer Sale!




Absolutely cute, summery, and cheerful, Daisy Mae will make the cutest scrapped pages!  The Page Kit is only $2 through Wednesday, each extra pack is $1, and the 20-page photo book templates ($11.99 value) are only $5 each! 


For one week only, my Daisy Mae Word Art Pack is FREE at My Memories!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday (including 20-page photo book templates!), so check out all of the matching packs.



I love summer, and I hate to see it end, but let's celebrate the end of our summer with a sale!  Many of my products are 50% off, and you'll find most of my bundles at 60% off!  This sale goes through August 31, but don't put off looking through my store today!  If you're like me, you'll forget, and September will be here before you know it.  :)


  

2 comments:

DragonChick said...

Daisies are my FAVE! Thank you!!

AB Rocks said...

Thank-You, Kathryn, for the creative & cool Word Art.
Blessed Be.