Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Tuesday Treats


Believe in Miracles is a digital scrapbooking collection that will make beautiful pages in soft tones of blues with touches of green and lavender.  The Page Kit is only $2 through Wednesday, each extra pack is $1, and the pretty matching 20-page Photo Book Templates are $5 each (an $11.99 value)! 

For one week only, my Believe in Miracles Frames are FREE at My Memories!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday, so check out all of the matching packs as well as the Believe in Miracles 20-page Photo Book Templates.
When you call on Jesus, all things are possible! Scrap photos showing your love of Jesus and how much you depend on Him with My Call on Jesus Collection.   This pretty collection  is now bundled  at 65% off!  

This is a remake of Natural Beauty with papers and elements that I like much better.  I hope you do as well!  :)




No comments: