Friday, November 6, 2020

New Release - Hymns of Joy



 The traditional hymns I've sung all my life hold a special place in my heart. This is the first in a new series I'm designing about these favorite hymns, and this collection is all about hymns of joy. Many hymns come straight from scripture, and I've included the scripture book and verse along with the hymn titles and lyrics throughout this collection. As this collection focuses on joy, you can use it to scrap photos of those things that bring joy into your life. Save the most with the bundle as the price is 50% off the total price of the sets. With the bundle purchase, you get a FREE quick page as well!

 a page made with this quick page...















Thank you, sweet ladies!

Would you like a FREE matching mini kit?  Play my A-Z Challenge in the My Memory Forums, and I'll send you this new set.  Click this image to get started:

While my new Hymns of Joy collection is 50% off through Thursday, November 12, the rest of my designs at My Memories are 50% off through November 15!



No comments: