Friday, May 29, 2020

Our Gal Friday at Pickleberrypop


I am so excited to be in the Designer Spotlight at Pickleberrypop this weekend (today through Sunday)!  If you receive the PBP newsletter, you may already have seen the announcement, but if you haven't, you can read all about me as a designer HERE.

Also while I'm in the spotlight, all of my designs at PBP are on sale!

I have a brand new Exclusive collection for you called Just You and Me!


Enjoy these beautiful layouts with Just You and Me.  Thank you to my talented CT and the wonderful ladies on the PBP CT for these pages!






I'll also be hosting the June PBP Forum Challenge called Use It All, and since I loved this collection so much, I've made a coordinating mini kit for you to use in that challenge. You'll have to wait until Monday to see the mini and to participate, but you can consider this collection a sneak peek. :)  Please come back and play along during June in our challenge forum.

Back to Our Gal Friday ~
Also featured for are two of my sweet friends, Rochelle in the Creative Team Member Spotlight,

and Kabra in the Forum Member Spotlight.
Congratulations, Ladies!
I do hope you'll read the full post about all 3 of us HERE.






No comments: