Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Tuesday Treats and my NEW Berry BIG Deal!

Starting with MyMemories, I have my Tuesday Treats for you!
It's $2 Tuesday (and Wednesday)!

My Reflection Collection is perfect for reflecting on your life, your family, your ancestors, or just about anything.  The antique elements lend themselves to heritage pages. The page kit is only $2 on January 21 and 22 at My Memories, and all of the smaller matching packs are $1 each!  You can also pick up one of two 20-page Reflection Photo Book Templates for a crazy low price of $5!


These pretty clusters, part of my Reflection collection, are FREE this week in my store at MyMemories!


Also don't forget to ride our MyMemories Blog Train this month.  Click the train to find my Blog Train Gift and 3 more gifts for you!

Now for the big reveal at Pickleberrypop!


A Cuppa Love gives you all the sweet papers and elements you'll need to make romantic pages.  Make a page for someone special, celebrate a wedding or anniversary, or create memory pages highlighting heritage photos of couples in your family's past.

Each of the 6 packs is 50% off, and the whole collection of 6 packs is only $6!  That's a deal you don't want to miss!














No comments: