Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Tuesday Treats and Unicorn Magic at PBP!

From the Heart is just right for all sorts of "love" photos along with everyday pictures, photos of girls, Mother's Day, heritage pages, and even weddings!   For just 2 days, October 8 & 9, you can get the full From the Heart page kit for only $2 and the extra packs for $1 each.  The matching 20-page Photo Books are also on sale - $5.00 each!


These frames are part of my pretty From the Heat Collection, and they're free in my store at MyMemories through October 13!


My Unicorn Magic collection is now available at Pickleberrypop!
I believe in unicorns, and these digital designs will have you believing, too!
All of the sets are on sale for a few days, and the bundle, as always, is your best deal!

Unicorn Magic








Sweet layouts by my sweet team:












No comments: