Tuesday, August 13, 2019

MM Specials and New Releases!

It's Tuesday, so I have a $2 kit for you, a FREE Gift you'll enjoy, and a Bundle Special at 65% off - all in my MyMemories Store!

Pumpkin Kisses includes my original characters, Witchipoo, Batty, Sarah, and Sam, and they're all ready to Trick or Treat!  For two days, August 13 & 14, the full page kit is only $2, and the matching smaller packs are $1 each.  Happy Scrapping! 


How fun to print and send your own Halloween cards this year!  This week you'll find my Pumpkin Kisses Halloween Cards FREE in my store at MyMemories.


For one week only I have my Erika's Beach Party Bundle priced at 65% off at MyMemories!   All of the packs priced individually would be $35, and through August 18, it's only $11.19!  It's time to gather your summer sun photos and scrap them with this cute collection!






Erika's Beach Party bundle is at a crazy low price, but you'll find my other bundles at MyMemories at 50% off as well!

Even my Exclusive Bundle, Steampunk Pretty, saves you 50%.  (The discount is built into the price for Exclusive Bundles.)

If you have a passion for magical vacations this collection's for you!. I hope these designs help you preserve all of your magical memories! Save the most with the Bundle and get the Glitter Papers FREE!  Magical World is a re-release at MM and is brand new at PBP!

Magical World



















No comments: