Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Tuesday Treats and More!


My BearySweets are doing ballet, at the gym, and hanging out in blue jeans.  Get each of these full page kits for only $2 on May 14 and 15.  Matching packs are $1 each, and I even have one BearySweets kit FREE for you this week!



My BearySweets in Love Page Kit is FREE for you all this week!  My other BearySweets sets are also on sale May 14 & 15, so check them all out while you can get great prices!


https://www.mymemories.com/store/product_search?term=monkey+business+kathryn&r=Kathryn_Estry
Yes, we have an Exclusive section at My Memories now!  Each month select designers are creating special kits, extra packs, and bundles for you that will be Exclusive to My Memories for the month.  You won't find them anywhere else, and you'll get your best deal ever! I wanted to make sure that you know that by purchasing my My Exclusive Monkey Business Bundle, you'll save 50%!  The full price of all of the packs comes up to $27.99, so I've priced it $13.99!  You may start seeing buttons like this one on my bundles at My Memories, but remember you'll ALWAYS save with my bundles!  Even if you don't see the 50% off symbol in red when you look at my store, you're still saving 50%!  Same deal - just looks a little different.  :)

That's the whole idea of bundling all of the sets - saves clicks for you, gets you ALL of the pieces in a collection, gives you the best deal ever, AND of course liking my designs makes me really happy and I keep making them!   :)  Have fun with this collection!

https://www.mymemories.com/store/product_search?term=monkey+business+kathryn&r=Kathryn_Estry

My Attitude Girls are now in both stores and I have a bundle as well!  Save the most with the bundle and have fun scrapping with all 5: Bashful Betty, Crazy Daisy, Happy Hannah, Pouty Penny, and Sassy Sue.

Do you need a kit with Attitude Boys?  Check out my new page kit for the boys.  In it you'll get lots of papers and elements along with Friendly Frank, Silly Billy, and Stubborn Stan.
Attitude Kids


No comments: