Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Tuesday Treats and a new look to PBP!

First of all, a Happy New Year to all of you!  I don't know about you, but I'm counting on a great year this year!  I have big plans to make me a better me and to do as much for others this year that I can squeeze into my day. I'm excited about 2019, and I hope you are, too!

It's Tuesday, so I'm going to start with my Tuesday treats.  I've extended them through Wednesday though (as you know I do often) because it's so late in the day.  New Year's stuff got in the way of newsletter writing.  :)

Duck!  Snowballs are flying with this chilly, fun kit!  Meet Cocoa, all ready for winter with his cocoa and chocolate chip cookies, Sparkle, my little snuggly snowgirl with her birdie friends, and the dashing Sir Flake, the perfect manly man snowman.  You can get the page kit for only $2 today and tomorrow at My Memories, and all of the smaller matching packs for $1 each!  I also have the matching photo books for only $5 each!
 

I've decided this year to make my freebie part of my Tuesday deal collection.  This way you can download a set for free and then decide if you'd like to get the rest of the collection at low, low prices the same day.  [I also only have to pick one collection to highlight each week.  Ha!]  So, this week you can get my Silly Snowman Gang Borders for FREE!

 
Now on to the big reveal at Pickleberrypop!  Our admin has been working hard for a long while to give PBP a beautiful new look, and I think you'll love how the site looks now!  Along with the new look are specials: a sale, a new game, and a great reason to do our challenges this month!
 
Click this image to save BIG!
https://pickleberrypop.com/shop/Kathryn-Estry/
https://pickleberrypop.com/forum/forum/news/designer-shop-news/292249-come-play-our-berry-sweet-hide-seek-game?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=happy_new_year_pbp_kicks_off_2019_with_a_new_look_sale_more&utm_term=2019-01-01&_=1546396269525

https://pickleberrypop.com/forum/forum/monthly-mojo/monthly-mojo-january-2019?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=happy_new_year_pbp_kicks_off_2019_with_a_new_look_sale_more&utm_term=2019-01-01

Can you just see masculine layouts made with this collection?  You'll love it for heritage and everyday layouts as well.  Scroll down and see the lovely pages my beautiful Creative Team ladies have made!

at Pickleberrypop
[watch for it this week at MM}















No comments: