Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tuesday Treats

August Scraps is part of my Scraps series. Use this collection to scrap your life, your memories, your families, and your friends.  You can get the page kit for only $2 on August 14, and all of the smaller matching packs for $1 each!


Erika's Beach Party is dedicated to my friend, Erika, a talented lady on my Creative Team. Young and not-so-young will enjoy all that's in this bright, beachy collection! Your best deal: 50% off Bundle plus FREE Word Art! Matching this collection are these 2 fun clusters, and they're FREE at My Memories through Aug. 19!


 Do you have pets that you love?  My CT member, Melly's dogs and cats are very special to her.  This digital scrapbooking collection is in honor of my friend, Melly! I had so much fun making these sets that I went overboard.  The bundle is HUGE!  Save with the Bundle and get the Extras Pack FREE!
Furever Free










Now for my A-Z Challenge at My Memories... Here is my August prize.  Just complete the challenge during August, 2018, and I'll have this prize added to your download page at the end of the month.

 


No comments: