Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tuesday Treats

Hi, Friends.  It's Tuesday again, so I'm back with a $2 special and a FREE gift at My Memories as well as a new release at Pickleberrypop!

Lemonade Kisses is just right for your summer photos! You can get the page kit for only $2 today and all of the smaller matching packs for $1 each!

Do you like elegance? Now you don't have to travel all the way to Paris to bring a Parisian touch to your prettiest photos! Get this beginner-easy Perfectly Paris quick page FREE at My Memories through June 17!

My Beach House Collection is now at Pickleberrypop!
Beach House is everything you imagine a beach house should be!  This digital scrapbooking kit is a perfect haven for relaxation, and has enough to scrap all of your summer vacation photos.  Save with my Beach House Bundle and get the Play Pack FREE!  Also at My Memories, all 4 Beach House 20-page Photobook Templates are 50% off this week!

Beach House












No comments: