Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tuesday Treats

June Scraps is part of my Scraps series. Use it to scrap your life, your memories, your families, and your friends.  You can get the page kit for only $2 on May 29, and all of the smaller matching packs for $1 each!

Last week I showed you my Robo Dudes 6-Pack.  Well, this week I have several more sets for that cute collection AND a 50% off bundle that includes my Dudette Set FREE!

Robo Dudes
and here are the sets that are new this week:



 
You'll also now find Golfin' Dude and Golfin' Diva in both of my stores!
Golfin' Sets
 








My super cute robot crew is all set to decorate your layouts! Scrap birthdays, play dates, robotics events, or any other whimsical photos. Save with the Discount Bundle and get the Dudette Set FREE! You can also get this beginner-easy Robo Dudes quick page FREE at My Memories through June 3!

 

No comments: