Tuesday, November 21, 2017

$1 Farm Packs at Pickleberrypop!

http://tinyurl.com/kathryn-pbp
http://tinyurl.com/kathryn-pbp
I'm really excited to bring this month's Pickle Barrel to you!  It's called Fun on the Farm and is dedicated to Rochelle, one of my sweet Creative Team members.
 My CT dedication kits are my favorites because I've made them to show how much my team means to me.  Rochelle has 6 precious children, so with little ones in mind, here is Fun on the Farm!
$1 packs only at PBP
November 21-24
From fancy flowers to the cute little chicks, this collection is packed with all sorts of farm-themed papers, elements, and extras.  Get all 7 packs that you see here for only $6!

Have a closer look at the 6 $1 packs:






Here's a chance to get more of this collection, and it's FREE this time!

Hop over to the PBP forums and participate in my Pop Quiz Challenge.  You'll get these extra papers just for playing!
Use products from my PBP store when you make your Pop Quiz layout, and you'll get the Bonus Prize which includes the 8 papers shown above AND 8 matching torn papers as well!
Look how creative my team has been with this adorable collection!  I know you'll enjoy using it with kids of all ages!



How cute is that?

Before I close tonight, let me also show you a collection I made with my friend, Kristmess, that's new in my PBP store...

Tooth Fairy by K4K

 Spend $12 in the PBP store between now and November 24, and get these FREE Bonus Templates automatically added to your cart.

http://tinyurl.com/kathryn-pbp
Wishing all of my American friends a very happy
Thanksgiving and to everyone,




No comments: