Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tuesday Treats!

Hi, Friends!  It's Tuesday, and that means...

Got smarts?  My entire Brainiac Collection is now in both of my stores!  Scrap all the brainy people in your family.  Scrap your ah-ha moments!  You'll find elements for both boys and girls, for the school math club, robotic club, academic decathalon, and so much more! All parts are on sale, but your best deal is the Bundle at 50% off and including a FREE pack of Extras!

Brainiac


My Michelle Valley page kit is only $2 for Tuesday, September 26, and the matching smaller packs are priced at $1 each!



My Bubblegum Pink collection is not about bubblegum but is full of beautiful papers and elements in pinks and gray. You'll find it works beautifully for so many of your photos, from girly-girl to romance.  Free this week at My Memories is my Bubblegum Pink Flair Set.  Make sure to check out the full collection, especially the 50% off bundle!


No comments: