Monday, February 6, 2017

$2 Tuesday and Free Gift at My Memories

Bubblegum Pink for $2 at My Memories:

This collection is full of beautiful papers and elements in pinks and gray. You'll find it works beautifully for so many of your photos, from girly-girl to romance.  Make sure to see all of the fun matching sets as well as the discount bundle!  For one day only, February 7, the full page kit is only $2, and you can pick up the matching smaller packs for $1 each!



Free this Week at My Memories:

When you see my Ashland Furbabies sets, you’ll definitely want to scrap photos of your furry pets! The pretty colors in this collection are the colors in my daughter's home on Ashland Avenue. The elements and papers are interchangeable with those in all of my Ashland kits! See all sets and save the most with the Mega Bundle!  FREE this week only is this set of Ashland Furbabies extras!

 
 

No comments: