Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Sale and New Free Gift!

Halloween Sale:

Have fun tonight and make sure to take lots of pictures!  I have several Halloween bundles in my stores just waiting for your spooky photosAll sets are 33% off through November 6 and each bundle is 50% off!



Wee Witch Academy


Something Wicked


October Nights

October Scraps

Pumpkin Kisses

New CU for Christmas:  

Two more packs of my Woodland Christmas Commercial Use elements are now available in my stores.  All 4 packs are on sale through November 6!

 Woodland Christmas CU - 4 packs
Gotta Pixel * My Memories * CU Digitals

Free Gifts - Last Day:
 

Today is the last day to pick up my My Memories Blog Train gift AND the 3 extra gifts.  For the whole train, see THIS post.

Team Hope Torn Papers

Sunflower Sweethearts Rosettes
Vintage Victorian Borders


Free at My Memories:
 
The Fam is for everything family. Use this beginner-easy quick page to make a cute page for your family. Slip two of your favorite photos beneath this page for a quick and adorable layout.  This quick page will be free through November 6.  See all of the matching sets and save with the Discount Bundle!

 

No comments: