Tuesday, September 27, 2016

$2 Tuesday and More

It's $2 Tuesday! 

In fall colors, October Scraps is just right for scrapping the photos you'll take during October!  For one day only, September 27, the full page kit is only $2 at both Gotta Pixel and at My Memories!  On that day, you can also pick up the matching smaller packs for $1 each!


October Scraps

New Personal Use:

This collection was inspired by my home office (aka Studio Kathryn), and I LOVE working in my space. The colors are rich and pretty, it's girly but elegant, and it's SO me! I hope you enjoy it, too! Make sure to see all of the matching sets and the two bundles, each 50% off.

Studio Kathryn


New Commercial Use:

Combine these 6 .psd layered tags with your papers and elements to create tags for your kits.  You can either add your words to the strips or leave them blank for customers to personalize.  Sample and shadowing are for preview only and are not included. 

Word Strip Tags CU

Sale Reminder:

All of my designs are 40% off (Bundles - 50)!

My CU Digitals Store


My Memories Blog Train:


Don't miss our Blog Train for September!  Click HERE to get my gift and 3 extra freebies, available for free through the end of this month only!

This week's Free Gift:
Sunflower Sweethearts

Retiring Sale:
Only 4 more days!  These two collections are retiring at Gotta Pixel.  You'll find big discounts on all sets, and the bundles are each 83% off! 




Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: