Monday, October 5, 2015

CT Feature, $2 Tuesday, Designer Showcase Winner, and a Gift For You!


CT FEATURE

My Creative Team is the sweetest group of ladies any designer would be lucky to work with.  I'd like to honor each of them in the following weeks in special CT Features to let you know more about the pretty faces that work with me behind the scenes.  I'm blessed to have each of these ladies on my team!
 
Meet Yvonne, a lovely lady who wows us all with her travel photos and creative layouts she makes after her journeys all over Europe with her husband, Jaap.
 

_________________________________________________________
 
2 KITS * $2 * 2 DAYS
 
Island Princess and Golden Goddess are on sale for $2 October 6 and 7!  Find these two fun collections in my stores at Gotta Pixel and at MyMemories.

Island Princess
 
Golden Goddess
 
 
_________________________________________________________

DESIGNER SHOWCASE
 
It's time for another surprise giveaway from my Gotta Pixel Gallery!  Look what I found today while browsing through the great pages in my gallery!  What a sweet layout!  Thank you, DJ!  You have a coupon for $5 waiting for you in your Private Message box at Gotta Pixel!

http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/kathryn-estry/p391456-gotta-love-her.html

DJ used In a Cuckoo House and Curves Template 1, both available in my Gotta Pixel store.
You could win, too!

I'd love to RAK many more of you with coupons! When you make a layout primarily with my designs and post it in your Member Gallery, please also post it in my Designer Showcase Gallery. I'll be back in a few days to show off another layout in my gallery.
______________________________________________________________

FREE GIFT
 
One of my favorite Halloween kits is Pumpkin Kisses!  This week I have the matching Pumpkin Kisses Alpha for FREE in my MyMemories store.  Take a look at all of the matching sets while you're there.  If you love it all, consider the bundle.  You'll save 50%!

MyMemories




No comments: