Saturday, April 11, 2015

8 Gotta Grab It Packs ~ $1 Each ~ Yum Yum Garden

It's $1 Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel, and I have for you 8 deliciously sweet packs from a new collection, Yum Yum Garden.  These 8 packs are sold separately for $1 each or bundled for $8, April 11-17.

Elements 1, Elements 2,
Alpha, Clusters, Frames,
Journal Cards, Papers, & Torn Papers


In addition to these 8 packs, you'll find my Yum Yum Borders and Yum Yum Word Art at 50% off through April 17.  Each of the 10 packs is just as cute as all of the others.  I can't even pick my favorite this time!
Borders & Word Art


Point & Shoot is now in all of my stores, and it's on sale through Sunday!  If you love your camera, this is the collection for you!  See all 8 of the matching packs and save 50% with the Discount Bundle!
Point & Shoot
My PhotoBooks at MyMemories are still on sale!  I had trouble with the prices this morning and they went off sale for a little while, so I've extended the sale through Sunday, April 12.  You still have a couple of days to get these templates at great prices!



No comments: