Saturday, August 9, 2014

8 NEW $8 Sets!

First of all, remember that ALL of my digital designs are on sale, so don't miss out!
All Stores ~ 40% off!
 
It's Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel! 

Bright and colorful, my Scrap Happy collection will make the most fun and happy pages.  See all 8 sets, each for only $1 through August 15 or get all 8 at once for $8 ~ only at Gotta Pixel!








http://www.gottapixel.net/store/search.php?mode=search&substring=scrap+happy&including=all&by_title=on&manufacturers[0]=25

or get all 8 in one bundle!

I hope you're getting my Daily Downloads at Digitals ~ free pieces of this kit every day though August 21.  If you miss any parts, the entire kit is on sale for only $3.59.

I promised you yesterday some matching sets, and so far there are 2 in my Digitals store, each for only $1.79.


No comments: