Friday, October 25, 2013

Featured Designer and Big Sale!

Yay!  I'm so excited to be Digitals' Featured Designer!  Come celebrate with me!

During the Featured Designer time at Digitals, I'll have all of my other stores on sale, 40% off or more!  (MyMemories sale will start on Sunday.  All others will be in effect Saturday morning.)

 

I have a brand new kit I'll be giving away in daily downloads October 26 - November 8!  Make sure to stop by my Digitals store every day during those 14 days to get the daily download as each will only be available for one day!

Cowgirl Heart 2 is my Daily Download Kit
See all of the matching sets HERE.

Right now I have Cowgirl Heart 1 in the store to match this, but in the next few days, you'll see even more coordinating sets, so keep an eye out for them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for 1 ND 2 DAILY DOWNLOADS.