Saturday, August 24, 2013

Specials for Sunday!

Just wanted to write a quick post to show you some of the specials going on in my stores this weekend.  Find these and more new sets almost every day in my stores:












Inviting you to play my online math games and participate in my challenge!  The prizes this month all coordinate with my Michelle Island Collection shown above.

Fun, Funky Mystery Number Game - Gotta Pixel
Dizzy Digits - Digitals
Brain Games - Scrapbook-Bytes

The Name Game - Digitals
FREE on my Facebook page ~
I have a new FREE gift for you.  Just "like" my page, and you can download this new Michelle Island border.


If you're interested in the My Memories Program, make sure to take advantage of my coupon!  Click the banner below to read about My Memories Suite 4, and click HERE to go straight to my designs that load beautifully into My Memories Suite 4.




No comments: