Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Celebrate!

To my Canadian friends, I hope your Canada Day celebrations were a lot of fun!  To all of those from the USA, I'm wishing you an exciting and safe holiday!

I've added to my stores borders to match Sweet Liberty.  Enjoy this cute set, all on sale, along with all of my 4th of July designs.  Patriotic bundles are 50% off, and ALL of the bundles in my stores are at least 40% off for a few more days!

My 4th of July Sales
My Personal Use / S4H Stores:
Gotta Pixel * Digitals * Scrapbook-bytes * MyMemories



Scrap 4 Hire ~ My bundles and all of my Personal Use products are now S4H!  The current terms of use are HERE and these terms replace any that are in my product downloads.

Have you played yet?



1 comment:

makeyesup said...

Love your math games, they keep my tired old brain working overtime. And the pay for overtime work is awesome. Thanks for doing the games and for the great gifties.