Thursday, May 9, 2013

Discount Bundles ~ 50% off and FREE FB Gift!

Two of my bundles are on sale this week!  One's cute and one's gorgeous, so take your pick.  :)  The half price specials go through Sunday, May 12.

Save 50% by purchasing my Cookout Ant-ics Bundle by May 12!  Get all 4 matching sets for only $8.13!  The regular price of the page kit alone is $6.75, so that's a really good deal.

Cookout Ant-ics Bundle



My Petal Me Pretty Bundle is also 50% off the regular price of all of the sets combined PLUS you get a FREE Bundle Bonus with this bundle!


Puzzle Me Pretty Bundle


If you use My Memories software, keep an eye on my MM store!  More and more products are showing up there along with quite a few small $.99 packs!

"Like" my FB fan page, and you can download this new gift
 

No comments: