Monday, February 18, 2013

Extended Sales!

How fun!  I'm the Featured Designer at SBB through the end of the month!
my SBB store ~ 30% off (or more)


FWP kit ~ spend $10 in my store and get the full Livi's Smile kit for free!  I have several matching Livi's Smile sets now, too, so make sure to see them in my store.

GET all the info HERE




New Livi's Smile sets are now available at SBB as well!


 
The Valentine Sale is over, but I'm keeping my designs at 30% off through the end of February!Digitals * Gotta Pixel * Scrapbook-bytes
CU Digitals * Commercial-Use * Professional Scrap Designs


I have New Releases in my stores today!

New Sweet Luv Sets
Clipping Masks


It's almost time for BINGO at Scrapbook-bytes!  Join me!  You'll need to post your card before the chat starts.  See rules  HERE.


Sample card...

Fun Funky Mystery Number Game ~ the craziest math game on the web!  Come play with me and earn the numerals for my Sweet Luv page kit.  My entire store is on sale, too, so stop by while you're there!

 

Kathryn's Dizzy Digits ~ the dizziest math game on the web!  Come play with me and earn extra pieces for my Sweet Luv page kit.  My entire store is on sale, too, so stop by while you're there!



No comments: