Sunday, January 20, 2013

Special Sales by Kathryn

It's Mini Madness time at Scrapbook-bytes!!!

Get matching minis and more, all inspired by a famous artist!  I've decided that all of my Mini Madness kits for 2013 will be street names, each named after a different talented member of my Creative Team.  Angel is my wonderful Creative Team Manager, and I love that these sets turned out so beautifully for her!  I have 2 mini kits for only $2 each as well as 5 extra kits for $1 or $2.  See them all HERE in my SBB store!

 
Snow Angel is a gorgeous collection, just right for making the prettiest winter pages, and it's on sale for 40% off all week as my Collection of the Week! See the entire Snow Angel Collection at...




Brand NEW in my stores are these 2 Sassy Pants sets.  The entire collection is 25% off for a limited time.  I think you'll like this sassy collection!



Monday is the last day for our Grab-a-Byte special at Scrapbook-bytes.  Don't miss my 7 Tiffany Anne sets while they're still only $1!  

  
Have a wonderful week!

No comments: