Monday, December 24, 2012

Kathryn's End of Year Sale

My designs are all on sale at Digitals, Gotta Pixel, and Scrapbook-bytes!


It's time for another Collection of the Week!

For Dec. 25-31 I have another collection for you that's discounted!  The full Santa Baby page kit is only $3, while the matching sets are only $2 each!

Santa Baby
 
Make sure to stop by Gotta Pixel and play my Fun, Funky Mystery Number Game!  If you've played all month, you'll get a link to my 1st Edition alpha.


I'm also featuring 1st Edition with my Dizzy Digits game at Digitals.  Here is this week's prize:

If you haven't played my Name Game at Digitals yet this month, please do!  Just click HERE for the rules, show us your siggy, and you'll get this cute Gingerbread House Alpha designed by Kristmess.


New in my stores this week are the 1st Edition Alpha shown above AND an a monogram alpha which matches Bejeweled.



Remember, these, along with hundreds of other designs, are all marked down through the end of the year!   

Wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!


No comments: