Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Products & Sales

Brand NEW is my Madison Collection!  You can get all 5 pieces at Scrapbook-Bytes right now for only $1 each! 















Malachite is now a full kit and is available and on sale along with lots of matching sets!











I also have 2 brand NEW mini kits in all 3 stores that are only $2 each through the 19th!


Santos Mahogany Extras

October Nights Extras

Ahhh!  Here are more $2 kits, and they're only available at SBB!  Our Mini Madness sets will be available on Thursdays in November and for the entire week of Nov. 19-26.

Mini Madness Kits at SBB ~ only $2!
You'll find them in my store.
Just to get a jump on my next special, I'm turning it on a day early!
Autumn Sunset and Indian Summer
50% off
Digitals * Gotta Pixel * Scrapbook-Bytes

Thanks for looking!



No comments: