Friday, September 21, 2012

Look What's New & a Gift!

I have two new 30% discount bundles now at Digitals and Gotta Pixel!

Le Petit Cafe' Bundle


Puzzle Me This Bundle

Kindergarten Kisses is back and is better than ever!  This kit has the same name as my earlier version, but you won't believe all the new elements, papers, and extras in this collection!  Get all of the pieces now on sale!  

(If you don't see all of the Kindergarten Kisses sets in the stores yet, come back a little later today.  I should have them all loaded by this afternoon.  I'm also working on a new matching alpha, an add-on for older students, and one for home-schooled kids.)

Kindergarten Kisses

You'll find a matching gift on my Facebook Fan Page for all of those who "like" my page.
Check out what's coming to Digitals Saturday!  Each of 8 different sets are only $1.50 through Tuesday.  See it all Saturday HERE.

No comments: