Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More Spotlight Fun ~ let me try this again

 You might win $10!
 Read about it HERE!

Okay, so yesterday I posted about a speed scrap I had and was extending the steps to everyone here in order to allow you to get this free quick page.  The only thing is that I forgot to link the thread where the information is.

So, I'm extending the deadline to 9pm ET on the 5th instead of the 6th, and you can get the steps in THIS THREAD.  There, it's linked now.  :)

Make sure to post a link in the thread as well to show off your page.  I’ll send this cute bonus quick page to those who complete their layouts on time. It matches my Daily Download kit that’s in my store now.
 

Here's the page I made, and I hope to see yours soon, too!

You can now get my cute Silly Snowman Gang Alpha in my stores ~ on sale!

No comments: