Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gotta Grab It Specials at Gotta Pixel!

I can't believe how fast December is going by ~ only one more week of school, and we'll be off for the holidays!  I hope you all have fun plans for Christmas.  To get you ready to scrap your holiday photos, I've got 4 new Gotta Grab It sets ready at only $1 each!

$1 each through Tuesday





You'll also find matching Torn Papers as well as a beautiful set of Cluster Frames.  Each of these is 50% off!



I mentioned in my last post that I had more of my Winter Wonderland Collection coming.  Introducing another new kit, 12 Days, just perfect for fun children photos!

12 Days ~ on sale
Featured this week in my Dizzy Digits Game ~ and of course on sale ~ is my Santa Wheels Collection!  

Santa Wheels ~ 50% off!

Play HERE and get these free pieces!
Make sure to play Fun Funky Mystery Number this week, too!  Have a wonderful week!

No comments: