Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Featured Collection and New Designs on SALE

I love my Indian Hawthorne bushes, and recently took photos of them in full bloom.  My newest soft and pretty kit, Indian Hawthorne, came from these photos.  It's on sale along with matching Torn Papers, Corner Clusters, and Quick Pages ~ perfect for both experienced and beginner scrappers.


 Indian Hawthorne Collection



Everybody loves pink and black, and now's your chance to get my full Kate collection at half price!  The bundle is 50% off, and each individual set is 40% off for the rest of the week!
Kate
Play and receive these extra papers and elements ~ FREE!  Click HERE.
There's more!


Solve this week's Gotta Pixel math game HERE and get these great Pumpkin Kisses numerals!
Oh, I almost forgot!  Have you seen my newest Pumpkin Kisses addition?  It's loaded with lots of spooky new elements and totally matches all of the Pumpkin Kisses sets!


Pumpkin Kisses BOOtiful Extras




Hope you're having a BOOtiful week! 

No comments: