Friday, August 19, 2011

Featured Collection and New Goodies!

It's been such a busy week starting back to school, and here it is Friday before I'm getting out a notice about this current week's Featured Collection.  Sorry!  So instead of it going through Saturday, I now have it on sale through Tuesday, the 23rd!

My Featured Collection is Cirque du Scrap.  All of the individual sets THROUGH TUESDAY are 40% off and the full bundle is 50% off!

Cirque du Scrap Collection ~ Digitals and Gotta Pixel
Featuring this delightful collection is THIS math game at Digitals.  Here is what you'll get just for playing along.
 I'm so happy to tell you that Cherry Lane with all of it's extra packs is now available at Digitals!

Cherry Lane Collection ~ on sale at Gotta Pixel and Digitals
 also on sale...
For your inspiration...
If you're in school, or your kids are about to start, I wish you all a happy, exciting, and inspiring school year!

No comments: