Saturday, March 19, 2011

NEW Products and Services

Professional Scrapping Service by Kathryn Estry

Do you love my designs but don't have time to scrap your photos?  Let me scrap for you!  




 



None of my kits are sold for Scrap 4 Hire, but of course I can use my own any way I like, so here's your chance to get S4H Kathryn Estry quality pages with very little work on your part!  Plus, since I use only my own scrap kits, neither you nor I need to buy the kit to begin with.  I have over 200 kits to choose from, and many have matching extras making for complete bundles of papers and elements I can use on your pages.  They range from cute for kids and kids-at-heart, such as these kits ...


to gorgeous for heritage layouts and weddings ...

Simply choose your favorite from these or any of the other 200 digital design kits/bundles in my Digitals store and send me your digital photos along with your own words for journaling.  I'll do the rest!  You'll receive your pages in .jpg format at full 300 dpi resolution for highest quality printing or viewing on your computer or in a slideshow.  If you're interested in a full digitally scrapped album in a professionally bound book, watch this site for more information to come soon.

Click HERE to get started.

Contact Kathryn Estry for more information.

Octavia's Playground is now Bundled and is 50% off!!!

Octavia Bundle ~ Digitals & Gotta Pixel

This bundle includes EVERYTHING you see here:
Octavia's Playground
Octavia's Playground 2
Octavia's Guy Add-On
Octavia's Alpha
Octavia's Playground Paper Cuts
Octavia's Playground Quick Pages

You get 34 papers and over 120 elements, PLUS all the other sets listed above.  You could scrap all summer with this one bundle!

Darling layouts with Octavia's Playground:

My Color Splash Kids 2 is now available as a full page kit!

Color Splash Kids at Digitals and Gotta Pixel.
and for inspiration...


No comments: