Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kathryn's Paperdoll Cuties ~ Lizzy and Kim-Li

Oh, gosh, it's been way too long since I've posted! I've had a ball with a new set of dolls I've been designing! They're paperdolls you can use right on your computer or print to use just like we used to! They're posed differently from each other, but I made sure their clothes would fit both dolls! AND there are lots more coming!

They're both on sale, so this is a great time to start your collection!

Lizzy matches Oh, So Fruity Watermelons, and Kim-Li, my Asian beauty, has her own set as well, A Rose for Kim-Li.

I've even got a special going on where you can get Kim Li for FREE.
Buy the matching page kit, and I'll throw in the paperdoll set (for the next 3 days)!

Find Lizzy and Kim Li AND their matching page sets at Gotta Pixel, Digitals, and Divine!





1 comment:

daisydilly (vicki) said...

i just picked up the paperdoll-Kim li. looking forward to getting the other one and any more to come. thanks for the fun
vicki