Saturday, May 10, 2008

Margaret's Garden ~ a Mother's Day kit & FREEBIE

Happy Mother's Day to all of my online friends! I've just uploaded my newest kit ~ Margaret's Garden. My sweet mother, Margaret, had a green thumb (one I didn't inherit), and this is for her! I love the colors and think she would have, too.

It's available at both Digitals and Gotta Pixel. I'm sending a coupon to my mailing list friends so they can get this kit at a discount. If you'd like to save 33% too, just sign up within the next week at the top of this page by sending in your email address, and I'll send you the coupon.

Here's my Mother's Day gift to you ~
You can download it HERE. Thanks for leaving a comment when you do! :)

Remember to sign up above for the coupon.

4 comments:

eph2810 said...

Thank you so much for the add-on to the sweet mother's kit.

cindiaskew said...

thank you for the wonderful gift. appreciate your talent & labors

Unknown said...

Thank you dear Kathryn, Happy Mother's Day to you!! ~8)

Anonymous said...

what a great tribute to your mum! thank you for sharing it