Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sweet and Cute for Easter!

Check this out ...

Sarah’s Sweet

and Kathryn’s Cute

all rolled up into one gotta have kit!

Just Hatched

Hi! It's SALE time!

Every Wednesday you'll find random goodies

for 30% off in my Digitals Store!

The best thing to do is just go browsing because each

Wednesday I choose products at random and put them on sale.

Here are 3 of the ones I’ve chosen this week, but seriously,

Go take a look. You’ll be surprised at all the red sale prices you’ll see!

Click HERE to see all sorts of SALE items ~ marked in red.


My Complete Ribbon Wrap Collection

Already bundled at a bargain prince

Party ~ perfect for all sorts of occasions!

Amaryllis ~ my favorite floral kit.

There’s more!

25% off

ALL of my Commercial Use Items

in all 3 of my stores!

These are just a few of what's on sale!

Check out the full collection at:

Gotta Pixel ~ Digitals ~ Commercial-Use



No comments: