Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Newsletter Subscriber Gift

I just packaged up a little thank you to all of you who are receiving my Newsletter (Kathryn's Digital Designs Updates). If you'd like to get this for free, you can still sign up. Look over to the right, put in your email and click Subscribe. I'll send out this free mini kit to everyone who signs up by the end of February, 2008.

You'll get another little gift just for joining and then every week or so an update personally from me. It will include notices of Sales and Specials as well as Updates, Sneak Previews, and every once in a while, freebies like this one. Just to show you how special you are to me, I won't be offereng these little gifts to anyone outside my Mailing List. Hope to add you to my list soon!

:) Kathryn

1 comment:

Angel's Imaginations said...

How cool is that? What a beautiful mini-kit! How generous of you, Kathryn. Thank you! :)