Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving! ~ and yes, some specials from me!

So much is going on these days, and it's almost Thanksgiving! Robert and I will be spending a few days with my daughter, Brandi, and her husband, Ryan, and we can't wait to see them! It's wonderful when your child grows up and cooks for you! :)

I'm busy baking and packing and loading things on my laptop for my trip, but before I take off, I'd like to let you know of specials I have going on right now:

Christmas Bride at Scrapbook-Elements comes packaged with Christmas Bride 2 for FREE!






Christmas Rose at Gotta Pixel, Digitals, 3Scrapateers, and Digital Candy has a FREE set included as well.















I'm having a special at Gotta Pixel on 4 more of my beautiful floral kits. They're cheap enough now to get them all, so hurry while they're still on sale!

American Lily

Family Ties

Floral Fantasy

Roses for Elizabeth

Now, since I'm heading out of town for Thanksgiving, Arnold just has to be on sale again...


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and stay safe!

No comments: