Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I am so excited! With the help of a fellow designer, Colleen Shibley (Thank you, Colleen!), I finally got a little mailing list going. Woohoo! It's so much fun to learn how this computer world operates!

It's only been a few days, and my list is growing! Are you on it yet? This is all about enjoying what we do with digital design, so here's a little thank you for all of you who have already signed up.

I've sent you an email with the link and password. Please don't share it with your friends, but send them here to sign up, too, so I can send it directly to them.

Now, if you haven't signed up yet and are thinking, "I can't take any more Emails!," here's a promise from me.

I won't send you one thing until I have a brand new product I want you to see or a sale or special going on, and I'll send that notice to you only once. I'm one little designer out there on my own, so I don't have the time to send out tons of Emails. Well, hmmm ~ There may be an exception now and then if I want to RAK my mailing list with a freebie or a special sale code just for Mailing List members. :)

I also promise to keep your Email address private and will only put it as a BCC when mailing to more than one person at once. It will not be shared with anyone else, and no damaging files will be sent to you. I'm in this for the joy of it, and am just trying to reach out to more people who like my designs.

After signing up, please look for an email from me so mine doesn't get lost in your junk mail box. Just so you know, my email is still under my old name, kmhire, so don't let that scare you. I'll let you know also whenever I get around to changing that.

Like the freebie? Please check out my whole Blue Magnolia set and the matching Ribbon Wrap Quickies found exclusively at Scrapbook-Elements.


Oh, I have a link to Colleen's blog in my list of designer friends' blogs to the right. Make sure to get her latest news, too. :)

4 comments:

Angel's Imaginations said...

Oh my--how pretty! I just love that kit! :)

Miranda Barten said...

Great kit...lovely present ..thanks!

Anonymous said...

At what point do you send the password e-mail? I've "signed up" twice now and no e-mail. Also, no way to contact you other than here.
Thanks.

Kathryn said...

edna b ~ So sorry you're having problems. If you can send me your Email through a Private Message on Gotta Pixel (to Kathryn Estry), I'll add you to my list right away and get the Email out to you immediately. I'm checking the list daily and responding every evening.