Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday Treats and a Sneak Peek - with a prize!

Who's the smartest person you know?  It's time to scrap photos of them!  This week my 2 $2 Tuesday Treats are my Brainiac and Doin' Science Collections.  Each page kit is $2, extra packs are $1 each , and my matching Brainiac 20-page Photobook Templates are $5 each ($11.99 value).


Surprise!  2 FREE gifts this week!  From my collections of Brainiac and Doin' Science, I have 2 sets of clustered borders for you!


 My At the Spa collection is all about relaxing and pampering yourself. Whether you go to a spa, get your nails done, or just enjoy your home retreat, this is a great collection for scrapping those relaxing girl times.   Every matching pack is on sale this week, and the Bundle is your best deal at 65% off!


Post in THIS THREAD telling me who or what you might scrap with this kit.  Everyone who posts by April 7 will find a little matching surprise in their MyMemories Private Message box.  ♥

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry 

No comments: