Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tuesday Treats and New CU!

It's time to welcome spring with 2 $2 Tuesday Treats, my Garden Party and Hello, Spring!  Each page kit is $2, extra packs are $1 each (except for the free pack!), and my matching Hello, Spring! 20-page Photobook Templates are $5 each ($11.99 value).  



For one week only, my Hello, Spring! Artsy Papers are FREE at My Memories!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday, so check out all of the matching packs.

  Soft, versatile, elegant, feminine, and pretty, Butterfly Kisses has all you'll need for making beautiful everyday pages to scrapping your wedding photos. I love these colors, and I hope you do, too!   Every matching pack is on sale this week, and the Bundle is your best deal at 65% off!





#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry 

No comments: