Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tuesday Treats, Alpha Sale, and New CU!

 

Once again this week, I have 2 $2 Tuesday Treats for you, my Baby Baby Girls and my Baby Baby Boys!  Each page kit is $2, the exta packs are $1 each (except for the free pack!), and my matching Baby Baby 20-page Photobook Templates are $5 each ($11.99 value).


For one week only, my cute Baby Baby Shoes are FREE at My Memories!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday, so check out all of the matching packs.

From fancy flowers to the cute little chicks, my Fun on the Farm Collection is packed with all sorts of farm-themed papers, elements, and extras.   Every matching pack is on sale this week, and the Bundle is your best deal at 65% off! 



If you love fun and pretty alphabet sets as I do, you'll want to stock up now!  All of my Alphas are on sale this week!  You can get over 175 cute and pretty alphabet sets for only $1.29 each!  Some even have multiple alphas for the same low price.
















No comments: