Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Tuesday Treats and Photobook Templates Sale!

 

Each and every day you make choices. Make one of them to live with JOY in your heart!  This collection is for all photos - families, friends, events.  The Page Kit is only $2 through Wednesday, each extra pack is $1, and the 20-page Photobook Templates are $6 each! 


For one week only, my Choose Joy Word Art pack is FREE at My Memories!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday, so check out all of the matching packs.

I goofed! This layout could be better! I so need a new hair-style! There's got to be a better way to do this! This furniture is so outdated! I need new clothes! 

If you've said any of those, (and who hasn't?), what you need is a Do-Over! Have fun with this collection scrapping before/after photos of just about anything - maybe your old jeans and your new jeans or possibly your old calendar and your new oh-so-fun planner. What do you have that's new or redone or freshened up? Besides all of the themed word art, this collection is loaded with plenty of papers and elements to work with any theme and any photos you'd like to scrap. 

My entire Give me a Do-Over Collection is on sale this week with the bundle being your best deal at 65% off!





All of my Photobook Templates are half price through March 3!

 

No comments: