Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Tuesday Treats!

  

Adorable animals are ready for Valentine's Day!  Use this collection to scrap your Valentine parties or any sweetheart pages. The Page Kit is only $2 through Wednesday, each extra pack is $1, and the 20-page Photobook Templates are $5 each!

For one week only, my Deer Valentine Journal Bits are FREE at My Memories!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday, so check out all of the matching packs.

Cute, pretty, and love stuff all wrapped up into a Valentine kit.  Featuring Cupids, hearts, flowers, and love birds, this digital scrapbooking collection will give you the colors and variety you'll love!  My entire Lovestruck Collection is on sale this week with the bundle being your best deal at 65% off!  

  I told you all about my new collection, Growing Up, in my last newsletter, but the link wasn't correct.  Let's try again.

No comments: