Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Tuesday Treats

  

You'll love my Forever Love collection for scrapping "love" layouts, Valentine pages, or any elegant layout.  This collection will work well for everyday photos as well as weddings and other special events.  The Page Kit is only $2 through Wednesday, and each extra pack is $1. 

For one week only, my Forever Love Clusters are FREE at My Memories!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday, so check out all of the matching packs.
The traditional hymns I've sung all my life hold a special place in my heart. This is the second collection in my "Hymns" series, and it brings to life favorite hymns of praise. Many hymns come straight from scripture, and I've included the scripture book and verse along with the hymn titles and lyrics throughout this collection.  My entire Hymns of Praise Collection is on sale this week with the bundle being your best deal at 65% off!   

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks, Kathryn. I noticed a discrepancy between your blog post and the store; it looks like the Forever Love borders are free rather than the clusters?