Tuesday, February 1, 2022

  

Made With Love was created in honor of my friend and Creative Team member, Penny. This digital scrapbooking kit is bright and pretty and includes special elements for those who love crafts.   The Page Kit is only $2 through Wednesday, each extra pack is $1, and my 20-page Photo Book Templates are $5 each ($11.99 value)! 

For one week only, my Made with Love Alpha is FREE at My Memories!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday, so check out all of the matching packs.

My monthly Crazy Days collections were created to give you lots of fun things to photograph and scrap. The crazy days here were found on February lists, but any day of the year can be a crazy day just because you say so. I'll bet you have photos of hugs or laughing or butterflies. The next time someone does a Random Act of Kindness to you or gives you a compliment, take a picture and you can make a sweet layout with the matching word art and this collection. Do you have a girl in your family who likes science or someone who enjoys gum or gumdrops? Does your family every have pizza or cherry pie? :) 

My entire Crazy Days February Collection is on sale this week with the bundle being your best deal at 65% off!  



No comments: