Friday, February 4, 2022

Brand New SWEET Collection: The Candy Jar

 

Sweeter than sugar!  With cute candy jars, this collection has all the sweetness you need to scrap Valentine's Day photos, wedding photos, pictures of kids, and all the other love photos and sweet photos you take.  Save the most with the Bundle and get a FREE Quick Page as well! 




















One more thing:
Those of you who enjoy my handmade cards might want to see my new albums.  I've just loaded 3 more in my Etsy store today.  See them all HERE.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Hi,
thank you for the freebies in your newsletter. For some reason, I am unable to open the Amazing Love one and when I try to download it again, it's not listed as free anymore.
Thanks for your help with this.
I love all of your beautiful kits and so appreciate all the parts you share so freely every week.
Joyce